Saturday, January 10, 2009

ELECTRIC FRANKENSTEIN (E.F.THEME SINGLE)

The year was 1998, after a night of drinking and strippers, my Friends and I drove down to a bar called the Court Tavern in New Brunswick N.J. . I wanted to end my bachelor party with a band called Electric Frankenstein . I had been listening to them for some time, but had never seen them live . they had a great lineup at that time with Steve Miller on vocals, and Jim Foster of A.O.D fame on guitar . I wasn't disappointed, they were awesome and I had a great time . According to their site this is their first single , and only 1000 were pressed . I'm sure its been reissued on some kind of comp or something . The band was formed in 1991 by brothers Sal and Dan Canzonieri aka Danny Frankenstein. With Sal on guitar and Dan on bass, their FIRST lineup was with Frankie Orlandini on vocals, Jim Foster on lead guitar and John Caton on drums. Within one year, Steve Miller took over as singer /vocalist and also played lead guitar. Steve took time off while recording a side project and Scott Wilkins of Verbal Abuse and Condemned to Death took over vocals for 2 years, after which Steve Miller returned on vocals and lead guitar. John Steele and Rob Sefcik took over playing drums alternately sharing, over the last 15 years. The band's music has been featured in video games, such as Tony Hawk's Underground, TV shows such as Viva La Bam, The X-Files and Dawson's Creek, and movies such as Signs and American Psycho 2.
.
.
MINTONE 1993
.
1. E.F. THEME
2. FAST & FURIOUS
.

No comments: