Friday, February 27, 2009

THE BOYS (U.S.A.) (YOU MAKE ME SHAKE SINGLE)

This record is just about powerpop perfection!! My favorite track on this is we're too young , But the A side is great as well .
The Boys were a Lincoln Nebraska band, that put out three singles . This being the second and my favorite out of the three. Their first single was from 1975, and their last from 1980. I'm not sure how long they were around after that .
.
OUTRAGE RECORDS 1977
.
1. YOU MAKE ME SHAKE
2. WE'RE TOO YOUNG
.
***DOWNLOAD***

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, fans of The Boys, I'm currently working with Alan Havlicek to make some YouTube videos, and to touch up some old recordings for release to the fans. Stay Tuned!

Kenney Logan
http://xan.dune.net/

Arthur Czokalski said...

I personally love "You Make Me Shake". Whenever I've played it at parties to people who've never heard a powerpop track in their lives, they love it immediately and dance like crazy. An underrated all time classic for sure.