Wednesday, February 25, 2009

THE KINDRED (TREATING ME BAD E.P.)

I really like this record , especially the first track . I couldn't find anything on these guy's, so as always if you have any info on them it would be much appreciated . The Kindred were a three piece mod/punk outfit that gave a San Jose California mailing address on the back of this record anyway . From what I can tell they put out two or three singles, and maybe a couple of comp tracks. And then the trail seems to disappear. So I'm going to assume that they are no more .
.
GI PRODUCTIONS 1996
.
1. TREATING ME BAD
2. LEAVING HERE
3. WISH YOU WERE DEAD
.
***DOWNLOAD***

1 comment:

kennyhel77 said...

Yep the Kindred are no more. Nice that you posted this. My old band played many shows with them and they were like the little brothers of The Odd Numbers in San Jose. Good guys too! Influenced equally be Sham 69 and The Jam. They also appeared on a few ocmps too
Ken