Thursday, October 29, 2009

INFLATABLE BOY CLAMS SINGLE

Well this is it for now, as promised 9 singles. in no particular order and for no particular reason. My Halloween treat to you. Last up, I leave you with a very strange single that seems to grow on you with every listen. It's certainly worthy of being the closer. From San Francisco, this all girl outfit released this one and only double 7" containing 5 songs on Subterranean Records label in 1981. My favorite is definitely I'm sorry but, Skeletons has grown on me as well over the years. Enjoy and !!!!!!!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!
.
REFERENCES - INFLATABLE BOY CLAMS .COM http://inflatableboyclams.com/
.
SUBTERRANEAN RECORDS 1981
.
1. SKELETONS
2. SNOTELEKS
3. MARIN
4. I'M SORRY
5. BOYSTOWN
.
***DOWNLOAD***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, i like this blog sooo much!

Thanks!

WHEELZ said...

Wow, a great song(?) for Hallowe'en and a surprise that this stuck with you. It is a funny song and it kind of haunts you like a spooky song should. Excellent choice!