Monday, May 30, 2022

Myron Skau - Too Many Movies Single

a re-post, by request, new rips and scans. Originally posted 8-29-2010, Enjoy!
   Myron Skau were a three piece, from (I'm going to assume) the New England area. Unfortunately, as is the case with allot of bands, little or no info is to be found. Both songs are good, but my favorite of the two is definitely the flip side.



Line Up 

Gilbert Prescott - Skins
Johne Maul - Simulated Ivory Tickler
Kevin Donovan - Vocals, and Strings

Destiny Records 1985

1. Too Many Movies
2. Ritzi Anna

4 comments:

Monica said...

Hi, my dad was a member of this band. Any chance to re-post it? Many thanks

Frank Miller said...

Hi Monica. Sorry it took so long, Enjoy! Who was your Dad?

Vlad said...

Many thanks for posting this! It's a fantastic 45!!! Is there any option that you can post these ones?
The Mutts - I'll Give!/The Cream
Nimetz - Won't You Call Me / Is That The Way Love Goes
Cheers!

Vlad.-

Frank Miller said...

Hi Vlad. Thanks for commenting. Sorry, I don't own either of your requests. I've heard the Mutts; it's a good record! I've never heard Nimetz. Maybe someone would be kind and share with us???