Monday, September 24, 2012

Jimi LaLumia And The Psychotic Frogs (Typically Tasteless Ep)

Repost from 9/2/2008, new Rip, and Scans.
  I just realized Shotgun Solution turned Four a couple of weeks ago. So I figured what better record to repost than the one that started it all. Jimmy LaLumia And The Psychotic Frogs were from Long Island. They formed as a joke in 1977 to express a hatred for Disco, and were mainstays at Max's Kansas City. They released three singles before going their separate ways in the early Eighties. If you would like to know more about the band Check This Site Out. I decided to make this the first post for my blog because along with the Ramones, this is one of the records that drew me to Punk in the first place.

Line Up -

Jimi LaLumia - Vocals
Peter Scarlata - Bass
Tommy Raccanelli - Guitar
Ricky Staal - Drums

Death Records 1979

1. Mangle Me
2. You'll Never Walk Again
3. Eleanor Rigby
4. Fucked By The Devil

♪♫♪♫♪ Typically Tasteless ♪♫♪♫♪

No comments: