Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Kopterz (First Three Releases)

The Kopterz were a four piece from Portland Maine. They released a Single, a four song EP titled "The Kopterz", an Lp Titled "Dancin Disorder", and a final EP Titled "Twistin In The Wind", all on their own Broken Records Label before disbanding sometime around 1989. I've included their first Single and The Kopterz EP in their entirety. I chose my six favorite tracks from the LP and I can't say I've ever heard "Twistin In The Wind". In all, this should give you a good taste of what these guys were all about. I think you might still be able to buy the Lp , as well as their first EP; check HERE.

Line Up-

Joe Brien - Lead Vocals, Guitar
Joe Petty - Guitar, Vocals
Joe Donovan - Bass, Vocals
Bill McGeough - Drums
Joe Galope - Drums (Dancin' Disorder)

Broken Records 1982, 1985, 1986

♫♫♫...Love Let's You Down...♫♫♫









♫♫♫...It Never Get's Dark...♫♫♫










♫♫♫...Take My Sadness Away...♫♫♫

3 comments:

Joe Brien said...

The band has released 2 compilation CD's in the last 2 years. Faded Not Forgotten 2014 and Unfinished Business 2015. They can be found at Bullnose Music and CD baby.Original members still perform and are working on a new single. Find the band on Facebook.

Joe Brien said...

Bull moose music

Frank Miller said...

Thanks for the info Joe, great stuff, Thank You!