Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Limit (Please Please Me Single)

The Limit formed in 1977, originally as The Freebies. I'm assuming they were from London? Just prior to the release of this single; they changed their name to The Limit. Unfortunately, it didn't sell very well and it looks as though the band parted ways by 1979. Dan Perdicou, (Guitar) later spent time in The Dark and Ray Burmiston, (Vocals) in The Passion Puppets. Ray is currently a Photographer, you can check him out HERE. I couldn't find any mention of the other band members ?

Private Stock Records 1978

1. Please Please Me
2. My World At Night

♫♫♫...Ain't so tough after all...♫♫♫

2 comments:

WDM said...

WOW, what is this???? I'm an absolute Beatles Maniac and Please Please Me is my favourite record and this cover here is brilliant.... the flip is also great!!!
Frank, you make my day!!!!

Frank Miller said...

My pleasure, glad you like it. I've always been a sucker for Beatles related coattail and cover bands myself. For me, the flip is the real treasure on this one; Please Please Me is great also but I see it as a nice bonus. Thanks for the comment !