Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Drunk Mums - Adderall

   When I first started this blog, my intention was to mimic a radio show I hosted over a 10 year period. My format was fairly open; I tried to play a mix of everything I'm into: New, Old, Punk, Powerpop, Garage, 60's and even some metal. Over the years, I got away from that idea and started focusing on mostly older Punk And Powerpop records. I tried starting a blog for newer records but to be honest, it was poorly executed and I was having a hard time keeping up with this blog, let alone a second one. Anyway, I'm going to start posting bandcamp content, mixed in with my traditional post's. It gives me an opportunity to promote some great new bands that I'm into. Please support the groups and buy from them!
The Drunk Mums are a great four piece from Melbourne, Australia. With a number of releases to their credit; they keep getting better and better. My favorites are their Denim Ep and this new single.

Check Them Out Here

Drunk Mums Bandcamp

Give em' a listen



3 comments:

Rocket said...

great sound and excellent idea to add new/available Bandcamp music.
mammals are my latest faves found there. https://mammals.bandcamp.com/album/the-hours

Frank Miller said...

I've been liking them too. I bought all three of their releases! They were going to be a future post. Thanks for the comment!

Rocket said...

great look forward to the post as I do not know much about the band (mammals) other than liking what I hear.