Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Lemonheads (Laughing All The Way To The Cleaners Ep)

   The Lemonheads, (originally called The Welps) were a Boston three piece that formed in 1986. This, their first record was self recorded and released the same year. Although I do enjoy some of their later releases; this and Hate Your Friends are my favorites. It looks like there's some form of the band still active. As you might imagine, there's tons of info out there. I posted a few links below to get you started, if interested.

Line Up

Evan Dando - Guitar, Drums, Vocal
Ben Deily - Drums, Guitar, Vocal
Jesse Peretz - Bass, Tunas

Info

Wikipedia
Lemonheads.net
Facebook

Amory Arms / Huh - Bag Records 1986

1. Glad I Don't Know
2. I Like To
3. I Am A Rabbit
4. So I Fucked Up...

♫♫♫...I Said I Was Sorry...♫♫♫

4 comments:

Curty Ray said...

Sweet! Thanks Frank

Frank Miller said...

You're welcome. Thanks for the comment Curt!

Mr_Crass said...

Nothing wrong with early Lemonheads!

Frank Miller said...

Thanks for the comment!