Friday, October 29, 2010

Man-Ka-Zam (Spankathon Single)

A while back I posted The Alan Milman Sect Single, here's the follow up. Once again, a killer record, with a great sense of humor. If you'd like to know more about the group you can check out my previous post HERE ! Be sure to follow the links to pick up their CD. Spankathon's such a great song, check it out!! It's gonna hurt me more than you "Wack Wack"
.
1. Spankathon
2. Happy World
3. Love With Machinery
4. Surf Rhapsody
.
Britz Records 1978
.
***DOWNLOAD***

7 comments:

roberto said...

right,this is a great ep,my faves is Happy World for its goofy-Devo feel...

Frank Miller said...

Thanks for the comment Roberto, glad you like the record.

8-Tracks Fierce said...

Hey, Frank, just wanted to say thanks so much for featuring my blog as a "great blog"! That's great praise from someone who's been doing this so well for so long. You've got a great thing going here!

Frank Miller said...

Thanks for all the kind words, I'm glad you enjoy the site.

Britinvdon said...

I received this from the late, great, Trouser Press magazine. Thank you very much for the post.

Doug said...

Hey, Doug Khazzam here from MAN-KA-ZAM/Alan Milman Sect/Buddy Love.

I'm glad to know that people still are interested in this artifact. It was fun doing it when I was a kid and even more fun listening to it now after 30(+)! years.

Frank Miller said...

Hi Doug,30 years is a long time,but records like this still sound fresh today.(at least to me) thanks for the comment, and for the great records.