Sunday, July 31, 2016

The Rudies (Sherri Goodbye Single)

a repost, by request, originally posted 2/05/11, new rips and scans, enjoy!
   The Rudies were a late 70's outfit from NYC, who named themselves after a reference on a Vivian Stanshall (Bonzo Dog Band) album. The original lineup was: Ed Ryan, (Guitar, Vocals) Razz, (Drums) and Mark Charles Lamendola, (Bass, Vocals). In 1978, they added John Maguire on, (Guitar, Vocals) and became a four piece. I think this was their only record, but I'm not sure. Go check out their MYSPACE PAGE.

Badge Records 1980

1. Sherri Goodbye
2. Macho Man

♫♫♫...Why Can't I Let You Go...♫♫♫

8 comments:

Frank Miller said...

I uploaded the picture by mistake. Sorry about that, it's fixed now.

zach said...

a-side is great. b-side is kinda of a weird one. John Maguire looks like David Duchovny (X-Files era), haha.

Frank Miller said...

I can see that, your right, he does, that's funny.I also agree with you about the B side, it is pretty lame. Maybe it was a joke ?? I chop up Lp's, but I usually include all the tracks from singles, good or bad. Thanks Zach

zach said...

haha yeah maybe it was a joke. well when there is only two songs you might as well include both.

Mark Charles - Lamendola said...

It was absolutley a joke..did the song on Uncle Floyd - we couldn't keep a straight face!
Thanks for including us..
MCL

Frank Miller said...

Thanks for the comment Mark, I figured it was a joke.

JS said...

Any chance of reposting this? I'm trying to recreate a college radio show from 1984. Thanks.

Frank Miller said...

You got it Js, sorry it took so long.