Sunday, March 1, 2020

The Trademarks (Singles Collection)

   The Trademarks were a great Boston five piece that were around in the early Eighties. I read at one time they were close to a record contract with Warner Bros; but it doesn't look as though it ever happened. I wasn't sure which came first, the Flexi or the Magic single; so I went with the flexi. I included their last single, even though I'm really not fond of it. It's very early 80's main stream radio sounding. All of their singles are included in this post, Enjoy!

Line Up-
Dave Morrison - Guitar, Lead Vocals
Matt Langone - Guitar, Vocals
Jack Moran - Keyboards, Vocals
Rick Hollowell - Bass
Chris McCauley - Drums, Vocals


This flexi disc was given away with the first issue of Take It Magazine.

Take It Magazine
1. It's Up To You



Smash Records 1981

1. Magic In Her Eyes
2. Run For Your Life



Snash Records 1982

1. She Knows
2. Prisoner Of Your Eyes



Snash Records 1983

1. Don't Cry For Me
2. I Want To Feel It




♫♫♫...It's Gonna Hit You Hard Some Day...♫♫♫

1 comment:

Mynewkindofkick said...

Great song!
Have you the singles from the band?