-->

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Device (Make It Last Single)

I stumbled upon this while browsing Ebay about a month ago. A most excellent seller was kind enough to have a sample for previewing. The song, "Is It Ever Gonna Change" instantly sunk its hooks into my brain; and I decided I had to have it. It rose to around $70.00, and unfortunately, I had to let it go. A couple of weeks went by and to my surprise I found another one for sale. This time however, it went for half the price, and it became mine. I'm doing all this rambling, because there's absolutely no information to be found on this band what so ever. There's not even a date on the record. So, unless any of you have any information on this great record; I guess it will remain a mystery.

CTS Records ???

1. Make It Last
2. Is It Ever Gonna Change

***DOWNLOAD***

3 comments:

bristolboy said...

Very nice - I think I may be on the lookout for one of these myself!!

Frank Miller said...

Thanks for the comment Bruce; I'm not sure how rare it is, but I found it twice in a month, so maybe it will pop up.

islandhippie said...

Hi, nice blog!
I add you to my links on my http://russian-rock.com/
Will great if you make the same