Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Sorry for my long absence.

   Man, I can't believe it's been four months since my last post. So much for being more active this year, I've had a extremely trying, busy, last four months. For starters, I sold my house. I spent allot of time and money, getting it ready to sell. Unfortunately, the drainage field of my septic system failed during inspections; causing me to have to hook the home up to the sewer, to sell it. In the end, it cost me 20,000 dollars.
   I found a new home but unfortunately I got caught in the middle of a nasty divorce. I'm not going into everything I went through but buying my new home turned into quite an ordeal. Since then, I've been spending all of my time and money, working on my new home. It's taken me this long to have a little free time. Although I still have much to do; my intentions are to get the blog going again. Bare with me a little while longer. It will be worth the wait. I still have piles of great records to post. By the way....Moving my record collection, really Sucked!!!

11 comments:

GRAVELBIKE.com said...

Sounds like things are starting to improve. Glad to hear the record collection is safe/sound.

Unknown said...

So sorry for your troubles an yet so happy to here that you are still around. Looking foreword to more of your amazing music.

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

I hear ya on moving records, I moved 15 boxes down to FL from MN all the while sleeping in the back of the U-Haul truck with roller gate cracked open while I slept so that kept them cool...overall no warpage! Sorry for your troubles and looking forward to that 'stack'. Good luck to you.

Frank Miller said...

I think I moved about 20 tubs of lps and 25 boxes of singles. Thanks guys, much appreciated!

lron said...

Good luck Frank!
My last year was a bit similar to yours... ;)

WDM said...

Don't worry Frank,
take all the time you need to calm down your life.
this is more important than fucking music!

Anonymous said...

Keep this blog going Frank.
Thanks for time and effort.

regards R

Jim P. said...

Thanks for coming back Frank, we missed you. Your work is appreciated.

stupiddle said...

Ditto here to all that. By the by, I happen to have one of those animated skeleton band thingies that graces your masthead. The wee tinny speaker seems to be broadcasting 'Get down, it's Hallowe'en!' but can't be certain. Is yours the same? Anywho, here's hopin' the rest of your year/life goes smoother than the last several months. Glad you're getting it together..

Frank Miller said...

Thank you all for your well wishes, I really appreciate it. I'm working on a new post, that should be up soon.

Frank Miller said...

Hi Jeffrey,
That's exactly what it is and the song they play. In all the years I've been doing this blog, you're the first person to recognize the toy. I always wondered if anyone else had one, lol. Thanks for the comment!