Monday, June 8, 2020

The Heartbeats (Go Single)

   The Heartbeats were an Orpington, UK three piece
that were around from 1979-80 till 1982. Their recorded output was: this single, a track "Funny Anymore" on the East Of Croydon comp and a few cassette tapes. The comp track's included with the download.

Links

Bored Teenagers

Line Up

Colin Donaldson - Bass and Vocals
Kevan Willison - Guitar and Vocals
Chris Westerman - Drums

Nothing Shaking Records 1981

1. Go
2. One Of The People
3. Funny Anymore

♫♫►►You Could Be Popular◄◄♫♫

4 comments:

Jim H. said...

Thanks! Good one-i still have the single somewhere!

Frank Miller said...

During my looking around, I found a CD of all of their recordings. I think maybe Detour put it out. Gonna try to get a copy; I'd like to hear it. Thanks for the comment!

Roger Fox said...

Saw this mob around Ldn in the early 80's - a great live act, probably the best three piece I've seen to this day.

Frank Miller said...

There was definitely something to them. Shame they didn't get to release more. I'm sure they were a great live band! Thanks for the comment Roger.