Saturday, December 13, 2008

XS ENERGY (USE YOU / IMAGINARY)

Yet another band that was not easy to find info on . I try to be as accurate as possible , so if i misstate anything, please let me know . Information was one of the reasons I started this site . I pulled the info for this post from many different resources . Please feel free to add to it . XS Energy was Martin Patten's band , who ran Dead Good Records . This Lincoln based band put out two singles . The first being 18 / Jennys Alright / and Horrorscope , which originally came out on the World Records label , and was then reissued on the dead good label . The second record , Use You / Imaginary which is featured here , was on Dead Good Records , and was in my opinion , the better of the two . Members of this band went on to play with a later line up of the Cigarettes , and a short stint with a band called the Suburban Toys.
.
DEAD GOOD RECORDS 1979
.
1. USE YOU
2. IMAGINARY
.

No comments: