Wednesday, January 14, 2009

DOUBLE-O

Here we have another one of those records that I really cant find much info on . All I can tell you is that Double O were a DC area hardcore band from the early 80's . For my money, Is It Better is the best song on here. Death of a Friend is an interesting track, however, It starts out with a cool sounding intro . And then it breaks into another different sounding intro with synthesisers. Building up to a climax of yet another different sounding intro, before finally breaking into a forgettable sloppy played mid tempo punk track. Yet some how it works . It's almost like they had a bunch of spare intros they never used and turned them into a song. Even though I no it sounds like I'm beating this up, I really do like this record. If you have any info on the band I would like to hear it.
.
R&B RECORDS 1983
.
1. YOU'VE LOST
2. IS IT BETTER
3. GREY TO BLACK
4. DEATH OF A FRIEND
5. THERE'S NO REASONING
.
***DOWNLOAD***

No comments: