Thursday, October 29, 2009

SUGAR SHACK (YOU DONT MEAN SHIT TO ME SINGLE)

I know from previous experience, there's very limited info out there on these guys. But I like this record cover (and record) and it fits my theme at the moment so enjoy. Sugar Shack started some time around 1992. Based in Houston they have a number of great records to their credit. I posted the lp get out of my world a while back so if you like this , you might want to check that out as well. Sound wise, these guys hit hard like a punk band while at the same time they maintain a slick garage groove. lOVE IT!!!
.
ESTRUS RECORDS 1995
1. YOU DON'T MEAN SHIT TO ME
2. QUINTANA
.
***DOWNLOAD***

1 comment:

convertido said...

I have been looking for this frickin' thing for ages. I had the single years ago and I miss placed it over the years. Short, sharp, and snotty, wonderful stuff even if they are from Houston.