Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Chills (Wet Blanket Single)

(per request, repost, new rips, and scans)
   The Chills are a four piece from Dunedin New Zealand, based around Singer-Songwriter Martin Phillipps. Unbelievably, the band's been through something like 20 different line-up changes over the years, but appear to still be plugging away. If you want to read about the Chills here's a couple of link's.
Official Site
Wikipedia

Lineup -

Martin Phillipps - Lead Vocals, Guitars
Justin Harwood - Bass, Vocals
Andrew Todd - Keyboards
Caroline Easther - Drums, Vocals

Flying Nun Records 1988

1. Wet Blanket
2. I Think I'd Thought I'd Nothing Else To Think About

♪♪♪ Wet Blanket ♪♪♪

2 comments:

Doug said...

Ahh ... The Chills ... what a great band!Thank you.

Frank Miller said...

No problem, I think this is my favorite Chills record. Thanks for the comment.