Wednesday, June 24, 2020

The Fad ( Run On Back To You Single)

a re-post, originally posted 3-09-2011, new rips and scans, enjoy!
   The Fad were a short lived Austin, Texas three piece, that formed in 1979. This was their only record and it was self released. If interested in reading up on The Fad, The Cheap Rewards Blog did a nice piece on them a while back.

Line Up

Tom Grula - Guitar, Vocals
Bruce Henderson - Bass, Vocals
David Dage - Drums

Self Released 1979

1 Run On Back To You
2. Think

♫♫►►The Harder I Try The More That I Lie◄◄♫♫

6 comments:

Curty Ray said...

I miss the Cheap Rewards Blog. So much cool and underappreciated music there. Glad you are still here Frank!

Jim H. said...

thanks yet again...there was another band called The Fad, when i was living in Philadelphia, ca. 1984, that I am still trying to locate!

Frank Miller said...

Thanks Curt, Likewise!

Frank Miller said...

I think I have a 12" by them. I can't remember if it's an Ep or a full length? Pretty sure I still have it though.

Jim H. said...

pretty sure it was a 6 song 12" EP.....

Frank Miller said...

I have it. If you email me, when I have a chance; I'll rip it for you.