Friday, November 23, 2012

The Slang (Pick It Up/ Out Of The Light Single)

Ok, I think I'm finally caught up on all of these request's... It's time to post a few new ones.
  The Slang were a three piece from Ann Arbor Michigan. Other than that, I can't tell you anything else about them......For my taste's the winner here is the flip, enjoy!




Line up -

Chris Belden - Drums
Alex Kydd - Vocals, Guitar
Bill Lang - Bass

Scrap Records Organization 1983

1. Pick It up
2. Out Of the Light

♪♪♪ The Slang ♪♪♪

4 comments:

tony party said...

Any interest in trading this? I'm a huge MI indy/punk/synth/power-pop fan.

Frank Miller said...

Maybe, what do you have to trade? You can Email me your list.

Anonymous said...

I grew up down the street from these guys. Delivered papers to their house. Went to rehearsals. Had concert flyers on my wall. They had a scrapbook of such flyers and band memorabilia. Among that was a handwritten letter from Pete Townshend WHO told them that he thought their band name was a great one. Good guys. They released a cassette with a few more songs...

Frank Miller said...

Thanks for the comment, any chance you have the cassette, I'd like to hear it ?