Sunday, March 8, 2015

Zero Defekts (Zero Defekts)

Zero Defekts were a Chicago three piece that formed in 1981. I'm not sure but this may have been their only release with this line up. Side A of this record really doesn't do much for me but all three songs on the flip make it a keeper. Founding and only original member, Nick Nick, appears to be keeping the band alive; you can check him out Here . I found another full length released in 2003 called "Love Is Hell" , you can buy for $5.00.

Line Up-

Bob Galiardo - Guitar, Vocals
Michael Dfox - Drums, Vocals
Nick Nick - Bass, Vocals

 Self Released 1982

 ♫♫♫...Catch The Night Flow...♫♫♫


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent post Frank. Many thanks for sharing this one. Any chance to post the Zeroes ''Space Technology'' and flying Squid '' Questions, Only Questions'' 45s?

Steve

Frank Miller said...

Hi Steve,
I don't have the Zeroes single but Flying Squid could be a future possibility. Thanks for the comment!

Woody said...

Thank you very much. My favourite "I wanna be your friend".

Frank Miller said...

Your welcome Woody, glad you liked it, thanks for the comment.