Sunday, July 26, 2020

Blue ( Don't Wanna Make You Cry Single)

   Blue are a Glasgow, Scotland four piece that originally formed in 1973. According to This Wikipedia Page, they may still be around in some form. In all, they've have Eight full lengths and at least Eighteen single's to their credit.

Line Up -

Ian MacMillan - Guitar, Vocals
Hugh Nicholson - Guitar, Vocals, Keyboards
Dennis Conway - Drums
David Nicholson - Bass

Zuma Records

1. Don't Wanna Make You Cry
2. Moonlight

♫♫►►I Will Be So Satisfied◄◄♫♫

2 comments:

Jim H. said...

Thanks! Probably the best thing they ever did! IMO, their albums are pretty spotty-some decent rock/pop songs and a lot of ballads and soft rock stuff.......

Frank Miller said...

Hi Jim. I agree, the best I've heard as well; at least to my taste anyway. I'm always a sucker for catchy British Invasion style tunes. Thanks for the comment!