Sunday, July 5, 2020

Bog Ugly ( Disco Veteran Single)

a re-post, originally posted 10-09-2008, new rips and scans, enjoy!   Great Pub / Punk Rock record. I couldn't find anything on this one 12 years ago and I still can't. Binky Smith had reached out to me, by way of a comment. It must have never amounted to anything, as I'm sure I would have followed up on it.

Line Up

Geddis Born - Vocals
Bink Smith - Guitars
George Murphy - Guitars
Siobhan Bernadette - Keyboards
Ted Diehard - Drums
Sue Deniems - Bass

Toadstool Records 1978

1. Disco Veteran
2. I've Seen It, Vomit

♫♫►►I Feel That Beat In My Bones◄◄♫♫

2 comments:

bristolboy said...

Thanks to 45Revs I can add

The Record was released in November '78

Toadstool Records was owned /Run by Slimey Toad (Johnny Moped's Guitarist)

The Drummers real name was Ian Stevenson who would later be in "The Swim" with
Johnny Bivouac (ex-Adam & The Ants)

Frank Miller said...

Hi Bruce. Thanks for the info. Maybe I'm wrong but I get the feeling, this record possibly wasn't meant to be taken seriously. I wonder if they were a real band? Have you found any evidence of live shows? I wasn't able to. Regardless of the intent, it's a great record. Shame they didn't make any more.