Monday, November 29, 2021

Sorry It's Been a While... Help with naming of a new weekly segment

   Here we are. Coming up on the end of another year. I hope you and your families are happy and healthy! I swear, the older I get; the faster time seems to go. I was really hoping to be more active this year but alas, once again, it didn't happen. Unfortunately, my life becomes quite hectic sometimes; not leaving time for anything else.
   I spend allot of time in my truck driving, to and from work. It gives me an opportunity to listen to my sizeable, continuously growing collection. I have a 250 gig flash drive, more than half filled with music and I add to it regularly. I set it to play everything randomly. Songs will hit me and I think about sharing them. Thing is, I'm not interested in putting together a proper post. I'm thinking of sharing one song a week. I've figured out how to make my own player and host the song; it wont be available for download, just for listening. I'll put the name of the band and the song; it will be available for a limited amount of time. If you like what you hear, you can research and pursue it on your own. If anyone has any questions regarding the song; I'll try my best to answer them. The nice thing about not making the songs available for download is; I think it will give me more freedom. The songs won't be of any specific genre or time period. Pretty much, whatever grabs me. These songs will be in edition to my usual post's.
   Anyway, I feel like I should be able to handle one song a week, lol. I've been trying to come up with something to call the weekly segment but keep coming up empty. I'm hoping for suggestions. I'll pick the one I like most and it will be done... Thank You!! here's this week's song.

Fotomatic Take a Ride



2 comments:

Scaggsaway said...

The Scattershot Emulsion or, you know, Scattershot plus the day you plan on posting these things, but then you wouldn't want to be nailed down like that.

Frank Miller said...

Thank You for the suggestion!